Dec 2, 2012

Jeremiah, Cindy, and Hudson

*Update* Cindy's husband, Jeremiah posted an update.  I soaked in every word because I had so little information for so long.  I understand now that I was better off not knowing how serious... that I just needed to pray.  Still praying for recovery and Hudson's health, but so thankful that I have a lot more praise than pleas.


Jehovah Rapha.  The God who physically heals as in 2 Kings 20:4-5.  This is what the Lord, the God of your father David, says: I have heard your prayer and seen your tears; I will heal you. 

We've joked about being Blog Friends Forever (BFF) and it seems so flippant now.  Please join me in prayer for the Cook and Covey family.  In early complications with Cindy's health, Baby Hudson was born on Friday.  I don't know all of the details and I don't need to know them, all I know is we've been asked for fervent and urgent prayer.  I lift them up to Jehovah Rapha and trust His plan.  I praise Him for our friendship and I beg for His protection and comfort.

God IS on her side, I'm trusting in that.

2 comments:

Lydia said...

I have definitely been praying!

Cindy said...

Thank you for praying and spreading the word. God is good and has taken care of us every step along the way!