Dec 4, 2011

Thank you, Lord.

 O give thanks unto the LORD, for he is good: 
for his mercy endureth for ever.
Thank you, Lord, for my husband. 
Especially when he is home to carve the turkey and help wash dishes.
 Thank you, Lord, for my boys.  
Especially when they are not fighting.
Thank you, Lord, for all of my nephews and nieces, brothers and sisters, parents and grandparents.
Especially Cole and Julie for hanging out with us at Thanksgiving.
 Thank you, Lord, for food.  
Especially Pioneer Woman's Mashed Potatoes.
Thank you, Lord, for laughter.  
Especially when someone falls.  That's funny right there.
Thank you, Lord, for my home.  
Especially when all of my bedrooms are full with visitors.
Thank you, Lord, for blessing us with money.  
Especially when there is Christmas shopping to do.
Thank you, Lord, for my friends.  
Especially the ones who love to dig at the J Crew Warehouse Sale.

1 comment:

~Alisha~ said...

Oh my word! I cannot believe that you were standing in that line. :) Hope you got some of the things you were shopping for.