Nov 5, 2009

Sweetie.


Forget jewelry.

I will just take a cute white box with a sticker on it that says YUM!

Filled with four perfect Bubblecakes.

Not surprising that this little store appealed to my tastebuds by the pink and black decor with antique cabinets filled with delectable cupcakes on glass stands. Labeled oh so perfectly.

$2.50 a piece?

I'll take four.

How sweet are thy words unto my taste! yea, sweeter than honey to my mouth!
Psalm 119:103

Notice how this psalm verse uses two exclamation points? I know exactly how David (Ezra? Anonymous?) felt!

1 comment:

ranelle said...

Oh my. I absolutly adore bubblecake. Last friday I went to get james a halloween treat, since we wouldn't be able to go trickortreating, and got the most delicious variety, old school, birthday cake, halloween, creme brulee, and even a red velvet for kelsey, cause she went to sams for me. I then took my car to the cleaners and the man dumped the whole box over. Leaving us with one cupcake with icing globs.guess what. It was scrumptious.enjoy:)